nfpt certified personal trainer
A little about me…
Ken is a native New Yorker, born and raised in The Bronx. As a young man, he took up Muay Thai Boxing, where he developed a great deal of interest in martial arts. Capoeira was his next pursuit in 2015. He always maintained an interest in fitness and MMA but only as a hobby.
Ken changed his career perspective only when he realized that having a 9-5 job wasn’t working for him. Having spent twenty years behind a desk in the non-profit sector, Ken decided to pursue an entrepreneurial path in the fitness industry.
Ken now has a thriving personal training business, which includes nutrition consultation and wellness coaching. He has worked as a personal trainer at Blink Fitness for the past 3 years, gaining first-hand experience and knowledge on the fitness industry.
Ken is a podcaster, writer, husband, and dad with a passion for horror films, music, MMA, and electronic music. He has 7 cats and 1 ferret.
Why clients Artuz Fitness?
- NFPT Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Certified Animal Flow Level 1 Instructor
- American Red Cross CPR Certified
- TA Certified Master Life Coach
- Fully Insured
- Top 5 producing trainer in the Bronx region – March 2021
- Top 4 producing trainer in the Bronx region – April 2021